Medical and Other References-dontfixit.org
1. Ahmed I, Rasheed S, White C, Shaikh NA, The incidence of post-vasectomy chronic testicular pain and the role of nerve stripping (denervation) of the spermatic cord in its management., British Journal of Urology, 79: 2, 269-70, February, 1997.
2. Aitken H, Kumarakuru S, Orr R, Reid O, Bennett NK, McDonald SW, Effects of long-term vasectomy on seminiferous tubules in the guinea pig., Clinical Anatomy, 12, 250-263, 1999.
3. Alderman PM, Complications in a series of 1224 vasectomies, Journal of Family Practice, 33: 6, 579-84, December, 1991.
4. Alexander NJ, Possible mechanisms of vasectomy-exacerbated atherosclerosis., Australian Journal of Biological Sciences, 35: 5, 469-79, 1982.
5. Alexander NJ, Schmidt SS, Free MJ, Danilchik MV, Hill WT, Sperm antibodies after vasectomy with fulguration., Journal of Urology, 115: 1, 77-8, January, 1976.
6. Anderson RA, Sharpe RM, Regulation of inhibin production in the human male and its clinical applications., International Journal of Andrology, 23: 3, 136-44, June, 2000.
7. Ansbacher R, Sperm-agglutinating and sperm-immobilizing antibodies in vasectomized men., Fertility and Sterility, 22: 10, 629-32, October, 1971.
8. Ansbacher, R, Vasectomy: sperm antibodies., Fertility and Sterility, 24: 10, 788-92, October, 1973.
9. Antypas S, Sofikitis N, Rodriguez F, Zavos PM, Miyagawa I, Bilateral effect of unilateral vasectomy on testicular testosterone biosynthesis., Journal of Pediatric Surgery, 29:6, 828-31, June, 1994.
10. Benger JR, Swami SK, Gingell JC, Persistent spermatozoa after vasectomy: a survey of British urologists., British Journal of Urology, 76: 3, 376-9, Sep., 1995.
11. Bernal-Delgado E, Latour-Perez J, Pradas-Arnal F, Gomez-Lopez LI, The association between vasectomy and prostate cancer: a systematic review of the literature., Fertility and Sterility, 70: 2, 191-200, August, 1998.
12. Bonsteel, Alan MD, Doctor-Patient Relations Threatened, Plus Magazine, 43-4, April, 2000.
13. Bower, Keith, Vasectomy: some Questions and Answers., [Online] Available
14. Bruning, Carl O., Re: Vasectomy Reversal for Treatment of the Post-Vasectomy Pain Syndrome (letter)., Journal of Urology, 158: 4, 1528, October, 1997.
15. Buchholz NP, Weuste R, Mattarelli G, Woessmer B, Langewitz W, Post-vasectomy erectile dysfunction., Journal of Psychosomatic Research, 38: 7, 759-62, October, 1994.
16. Carbone D. J. Jr., Shah A., Thomas A. J. Jr., Agarwal A.: Partial obstruction, not antisperm antibodies, causing infertility after vasovasostomy., Journal of Urology, 159: 3, 827-30, March 1998.
17. Carruthers, Dr. Malcolm, MD, Maximizing Manhood: Beating the Male Menopause. Harper Collins Publishers, London, 1997.
18. Carruthers, Dr. Malcolm, MD, Vasectomy - The Unkindest Cut of All,
19. Casella R, Luscher U, Gasser TC, de Roche R, Leibundgut B, Results of microsurgical reconstruction after vasectomy., Schweizerische Rundschau Fur Medizin Praxis, 86: 22, 933-6, May28, 1997.
20. Chan JM, Stampfer MJ, Giovannucci EL, What causes prostate cancer? A
brief summary of the
21. Chen TF, Ball RY, Epididymectomy for post-vasectomy pain: histological
review., British Journal of
22. Chi IC, Ko UR, Wilkens LR, Chang HK, Nam JJ, Vasectomy and non-fatal acute myocardial infarction: a hospital-based case-control study in Seoul, South Korea., International Journal of Epidemiology, 19:1 32-41, March, 1990.
23. Choa RG, Swami KS, Testicular denervation. A new surgical procedure for
intractable testicular pain.,
24. Choe, JM, Kirkemo AK, Questionnaire-based outcomes study of nononcological post-vasectomy complications., Journal of Urology, 155, 1284-86, April, 1996.
25. Clore ER, A guide for the testicular self-examination., Journal of Pediatric Health Care, 7: 6, 264-8, November-December, 1993.
26. Davies AH, Sharp RJ, Cranston D, Mitchell RG, The long-term outcome
following "special clearance"
27. Davis BE, Noble MJ, Weigel JW, Foret JD, Mebust WK, Analysis and management of chronic testicular pain., Journal of Urology, 143: 5, 936-9, May, 1990.
28. Davis RS, Intratesticular Spermatocele., Urology, 51: 5A, Supplement, 167-9, May, 1998.
29. de Diego Rodriguez E, Correas Gomez MA, Martin Garcia B, Hernandez Rodriguez R, Portillo Martin JA, Gutierrez Banos JL, del Valle Schaan JI, Roca Edreira A, Villanueva Pena A, Gutierrez Garcia R, Founier's gangrene after vasectomy., Archivos Espanoles De Urologia, 53: 3, 275-8, April, 2000.
30. Deck AJ, Berger RE, Should vasectomy reversal be performed in men with older female partners?, Journal of Urology, 163: 1, 105-6, January, 2000.
31. De Knijff DW, Vrijhof HJ, Arends J, Janknegt RA, Persistence or reappearance of nonmotile sperm after vasectomy: does it have clinical consequences?, Fertility and Sterility, 67: 2, 332-5, February, 1997.
32. De Krester DM, Meinhardt A, Meehan T, Phillips DJ, O'Bryan MK, Loveland
KA, The roles of inhibin and related peptides in gonadal function., Molecular
and cellular Endocrinology, 161: 1-2,43-6, March 30,
33. Digital Urology Journal: No Scalpel Vasectomy, [Online], http://www.duj.com/vasectomy.html, undated, downloaded 8/2/00.
34. Discovery Health/The Testes and Scrotum/ Testicular Self-Exam, [Online], http://www.discoveryhealth.com/DH/ihtlH/WSDSCOOO/9105/9105.html, last updated April 20,2000.
35. Discovery Health/Health Newsroom/Report: Chinese Researchers Successfully
Test Male Birth Control
36. Drake MJ, Mills IW, Cranston D, On the chequered history of vasectomy., BJU International, 84: 4, 475-81, September, 1999.
37. Ehn BE, Liljestrand J, A long-term follow-up of 108 vasectomized men. Good counseling routines are important., Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology, 29: 4, 477-81, December, 1995.
38. Esho JO, Cass AS, Ireland GW, Morbidity associated with vasectomy., Journal of Urology, 110: 4, 413-5, October, 1973.
39. Farley TM, Meirik O, Mehta S, Waites GM, The safety of vasectomy: recent
concerns., Bulletin of the
40. Feng HM, Wen RQ, Li SQ, Wang C, Wang QH, Jiang YJ, Li QK, Proteins in fluid from the proximal vas deferens of normal fertile and vasectomized men., International Journal of Andrology, 18: 2, 63-6, April, 1995.
41. Fervenza FC, Contreras GE, Garratt KN, Steckelberg JM, Staphylococcus lugdunesis endocartis: a complication of vasectomy?, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, 74: 12, 1227-30, December, 1999.
42. Fisch H, Laor E, BarChama N, Witkin SS, Tolia BM, Reid RE, Detection of testicular endocrine abnormalities and their correlation with serum antisperm antibodies in men following vasectomy., Journal of Urology, 141: 5, 1129-32, May, 1989.
43. Fitzgerald RC, Skingle SJ, Crisp AJ, Testosterone concentrations in men on chronic glucocorticosteroid therapy., Journal of the Royal College of Physicians of London, 31: 2, 168-70, March-April, 1997.
44. Flickinger CJ, The effects of vasectomy on the testis., New England Journal of Medicine, 313: 20, 1283-5, November 14, 1985.
45. Flickinger, CJ, Howards SS, Herr JC, Effects of vasectomy on the epididymis., Microscopy Research and Technique, 30: 1, 82-100, January 1, 1995.
46. Flores AJ, Lavernia CJ, Owens PW, Anatomy and physiology of peripheral
nerve injury and repair.,
47. Fonseca R, Rajkumar SV, White WL, Tefferi A, Hoagland HC, Anemia after orchiectomy., American Journal of Hematology, 59: 3, 230-3, November, 1998.
48. Gehlbach, Dan & Hass, Gilbert Jr., Immunological Factor and Fertility, Center for Reproductive Health, 1000 N. Lincoln Blvd., Oklahoma City, OK 73104.
49. Giovannucci E, Tosteson TD, Speizer FE Vessey MP, Colditz GA, A long-term study of mortality in men who have undergone vasectomy., New England Journal of Medicine, 326: 21, 1392-8, May 21, 1992.
50. Giovannucci E, Ascherio A, Rimm EB, Colditz GA, Stampfer MJ, Willett WC, A prospective cohort study of vasectomy and prostate cancer in US men., Journal of the American Medical Association, 269: 7, 873-7, February 17, 1993.
51. Giovannucci E, Tosteson TD, Speizer FE, Ascherio A, Vessey MP, Colditz
GA, A retrospective cohort study of vasectomy and prostate cancer in US men.,
Journal of the American Medical Association, 269: 7,
52. Giovannucci E, Insulin-like growth factor-I and binding protein-3 and risk of cancer, Hormone Research, 51 Supplement 3, 34-41, 1999.
53. Gonadotropins: Luteinizing and Follicle Stimulating Hormones, anonymous, [Online], URL:arbl.cvmbs.colostate.edu/hbooks/pathphys…opit/lhfsh.html, dated December 1, 1998.
54. Gupta I, Dhawan S, Goel GD, Saha K, Low Fertility rate in vasovasotomized
males and its possible
55. Hattikudur NS, Shanta SR, Shahani SK, Shastri PR, Thakker PV, Bordekar
AD, Immunological and
56. Haws JM, McKenzie M, Mehta M, Pollack AE, Increasing the availability of vasectomy in public-sector clinics., Family Planning Perspectives, 29: 4, 185-6 & 190, July-August, 1997.
57. Haws JM, Morgan GT, Pollack AE, Koonin LM, Magnani RJ, Gargiullo PM,
Clinical aspects of
58. Heidenreich A, Zumbe J, Martinez F, Grozinger K, Engelmann UH, Microsurgical testicular denervation as therapy option in chronic testalgia., Urologe Ausgabe A, 36: 2, 177-80, March 1997.
59. Hellma HW, Samuel T, Rumke P, Sperm autoantibodies as a consequence of
vasectomy. II. Long-term
60. Hillis SD, Marchbanks PA, Tylor LR, Peterson HB, Higher hysterectomy risk
for sterilized than
61. Horan, Anthony H, Are There Long-Term Consequences of Vasectomy, [Online], http://home.swbell.net.birons/vas.htm, downloaded March 5, 2000.
62. Hsing AW, Wang RT, Gu FL, Lee M, Wang T, Leng TJ, Spitz M, Blot WJ, Vasectomy and prostate cancer risk in China., Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention, 3: 4, 285-8, June, 1994.
63. Imai K, Yamanaka H, Mashimo M, Asano M, Yoshida M, Testosterone
replacement therapy for male hypogonadism with a radiation-polymerized
testicular prosthesis., International Journal of Urology, 4: 2,
64. James WH, Prostatic cancer, coital rates, vasectomy and testosterone., Journal of Biosocial Science, 26: 2, 269-72, April, 1994.
65. Jarow JP, Budin RE, Dym M, Zirkin BR, Noren S, Marshall FF, Quantitative pathologic changes in the human testis after vasectomy. A controlled study., New England Journal of Medicine, 313: 20, 1252-6, November 14, 1985.
66. Jarow JP, Goluboff ET, Chang TS, Marshall FF, Relationship between antisperm antibodies and testicular histologic changes in humans after vasectomy., Urology, 43: 4, 521-4, April, 1994.
67. Jarvis J. D., Dubbins P. A.: Changes in the epididymis after vasectomy: sonographic findings., American Journal or Roentgenology, 152: 3, 531-4, March, 1989.
68. Jequier AM, Vasectomy related infertility: a major and costly medical problem., Human Reproduction, 13: 7, 1757-9, July, 1998.
69. Kabat-Zinn, Jon, Full Catastrophe Living, Dell Publishing, 1540 Broadway, New York, 1990.
70. Kenogbon JI, Evidence-based counseling for vasectomy., International Journal of Clinical Practice, 54: 5, 317-21, June, 2000.
71. Khanna YK, Khanna A, Heda KR, Mathur G, Jhanji RN, pre-pubic vasectomy-a new approach., Journal of Postgraduate Medicine, 37: 2, 65-8 68A-68D, April, 1991.
72. Kronmal RA, Krieger JN, Coxon V, Wortley P, Thompson L, Sherrard DJ, Vasectomy is associated with an increased risk for urolithiasis., American Journal of Kidney Diseases, 29: 2, 207-13, February, 1997.
73. Labreque M, Bedard L, Laperriere L, Efficacy an complications associated with vasectomies in two clinics in the Quebec region., Canadian Family Physician, 44, 1860-6, September 1998.
74. Lacayo, Richard, Are You Man Enough?, Time magazine, April 24, 2000, 58-68.
75. Lamberg A, Rosenberg, J, Emergency care during ambulatory vasectomy., Ugeskrift for Lager, 158: 33, 4649-50, August 12, 1996.
76. Lassen PM, Thompson IM Jr., Helfrick B, Serum prostate-specific antigen concentration before and after vasectomy., Military Medicine, 161: 6, 356-7, June, 1996.
77. Levine LA, Matkov TG, Lubenow TR, Microsurgical denervation of the
spermatic cord: a surgical
78. Linnet L, Clinical immunology of vasectomy and vasovasostomy., Urology, 22: 2, 101-14, August, 1983.
79. Linnet L, Suominen JJ, A comparison of eight techniques for the evaluation of the auto-immune response to spermatozoa after vasectomy., Journal of Reproductive Immunology, 4: 3, 133-44, July, 1982.
80. Ma J, Pollak MN, Giovannucci E, Chan JM, Tao Y, Hennekens CH, Stampfer MJ, Prospective study of colorectal cancer risk in men and plasma levels if insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-I and IGF-binding protein-3., Journal of the National Cancer Institute, 91: 7, 620-5, April 7, 1999.
81. Maatman TJ, Aldrin L, Carothers GG, Patient non-compliance after vasectomy., Fertility and Sterility, 68: 3, 552-5, September, 1997.
82. Magnani RJ, Haws JM, Morgan GT, Gargiullo PM, Pollack AE, Koonon LM,
Vasectomy in the United
83. Matthew Bender & Co., 2000, California Torts, Cause for Action for Negligence, Lexis Publishing.
84. Mathews JD, Skegg DC, Vessey MP, Konice M, Holborow EJ, Guillebraud J, Weak autoantibody reactions to antigens other than sperm after vasectomy., British Medical Journal, 2: 6048, 1359-60, December 4, 1976.
85. Mazeh D, Merimsky O, Melamed Y, Inbar M, Erotomania following an
orchiectomy: a case report.,
86. McConaghy P, Reid M, Loughlin V, Huss BK, Pain after vasectomy.,
Anesthesia, 53: 1, 83-6, January,
87. McDonald, SW, Vasectomy review: sequelae in the human epididymis and ductus deferens., Clinical Anatomy, 9: 5, 337-42, 1996.
88. McDonald SW, Lockhart A, Gormal D, Bennett NK, Change in the testes following vasectomy in the rat., Clinical Anatomy, 9: 5, 296-301, 1996.
89. Mc Mahon AJ, Buckley J, Taylor A, Lloyd SN, Deane RF, Kirk D, Chronic testicular pain following vasectomy., British Journal of Urology, 69: 2, 188-91, February, 1992.
90. Mizoguchi H, Fukunaga Y, Kasagi Y, Ogata J, Bilateral spermatocele developed after vasectomy: a case report., Japanese Journal of Urology, 85: 10, 1567-70, October, 1994.
91. Mo ZN, Huang X, Zhang SC, Yang JR, Early and late long-term effects of
vasectomy on serum testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, luteinizing hormone and
follicle-stimulating hormone levels., Journal of
92. Monie JE, Follow-up after radical orchiectomy for testicular cancer., Urologic Clinics of North America, 21: 4 757-60, November, 1994.
93. Moodbidri, SB, Garde SV, Sheth AR, Inhibin: unity in diversity., Archives of Andrology, 28: 3, 149-57, May-June, 1992.
94. Mosquera LF, Urban J, Laproscopic vasectomy., Surgical Laparoscopy and Endoscopy, 4: 6, 461-2, December, 1994.
95. Moss WM, A comparison of open-end versus closed-end vasectomies: a report
on 6220 cases.,
96. Nash JL, Rich JD, The sexual aftereffects of vasectomy., Fertility and
Sterility, 23: 10, 715-8, October,
97. National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Cancer Institute, National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, Final Statement- March 2, 1993, Vasectomy and Prostate Cancer Conference.
98. National Institutes of Health, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, Facts About Vasectomy Safety., NIH Publication number 96-4094, April, 1996.
99. Nirpathpongporn A, Huber DH, and Krieger JN: No-scalpel vasectomy at the King's birthday vasectomy festival. Lancet,; 335: 8694, 894-895, April 14, 1990.
100. O'Brien TS, Cranston D, Ashwin P, Turner E, MacKenzie IZ, Guillebaud J, Temporary reappearance of sperm 12 months after vasectomy clearance., British Journal of Urology, 76: 3, 371-2, Sep., 1995.
101. Olsson, Yngve, Professor, Department of Genetics and Pathology, Uppsala University, Sweden, "Chapter 11, Trauma (Nerve)", undated article on the Internet, www.genpat.uu.se/persons/yo/Microenv/11.html, downloaded August 31, 2000.
102. Oversen P, Flyvbjerg A, Orskov H, Insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) and IGF binding proteins in seminal plasma before and after vasectomy in normal men., Fertility and Sterility, 63: 4, 913-8, April, 1995.
103. Pabst R, Martin O, Lippert H, Is the low fertility rate after vasovasostomy caused by nerve resection during vasectomy?, Fertility and Sterility, 31: 3, 316-20, March, 1979.
104. Padmore DE, Norman RW, Millard OH, Analyses of indications for and outcomes of epididymectomy., Journal of Urology, 156: 1, 95-6, July, 1996.
105. Pardanani DS, Patil NG, Pawar HN, Some Gross observations of the epididymis following vasectomy: a clinical study. Fertility and Sterility, 27: 3, 267-70, March, 1976.
106. Parker S, Armitage M, Experience with transdermal testosterone replacement therapy for hypogonadal men., Clinical Endocrinology, 50: 1, 57-62, January, 1999.
107. Patel A, Ramsay JW, Whitfield HN, Fournier's gangrene of the scrotum following day case vasectomy., Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine,84: 1, 49-50, January, 1991.
108. Peterson HB, Huber DH, Belker AM, Vasectomy: an appraisal for the obstetrician-gynecologist., Obstetrics and Gynecology, 76: 3 Pt 2, 568-72, September, 1990.
109. Platz EA, Yeole BB, Cho E, Jussawalla DJ, Giovannucci E, Ascherio A, Vasectomy and prostate cancer: a case control study in India., International Journal of Epidemiology, 26: 5, 933-8, October, 1997.
110. Pollack AE, Vasectomy and prostate cancer., Advances in Contraception, 9: 2, 181-6, June, 1993.
111. Potts JM, Pasqualotto FF, Nelson D, Thomas AJ Jr, Agarwal A, Patient characteristics associated with vasectomy reversal., Journal of Urology, 161: 6, 1835-9, June, 1999.
112. Prostate Forum Newsletter, P. O. Box 6696, Charlottesville, VA 22906-6696
113. Prostatitis Website, Vasectomy Page, [Online], http://www.prostate.org/vasectomy.html,
114. Radio National Health Report, Long-term Complications after a Vasectomy
115. Rajan RR, Cuesta KH, Squadrito J Jr, Vasovenous fistula after vasectomy., Journal of Urology, 158: 6, 2243, December, 1997.
116. Rasmussen LA, Sorensen EW, Sorensen C, Eldrup J, Inguinal funicular block in vasectomy., Ugeskrift for Laeger, 156: 23, 3501-2, June 6, 1994.
117. Raspa RF, Complications of vasectomy., American Family Physician, 48: 7,126-8, Nov. 15, 1993.
118. Reda, Kenneth D., Open-ended Vasectomy: Improved Reversibility with Less Chance of Chronic Pain., [Online], http://www.erols.com/kreda/index.html, downloaded November 15, 1999.
119. Roberts, HJ, Is Vasectomy Worth the Risk?, Sunshine Sentinel Press, West Palm Beach, FL 33407, 1993.
120. Rosenberg L, Palmer JR, Zauber AG, Warshauer ME, Stolley PD, Shapiro S, Vasectomy and the risk of prostate cancer., American Journal of Epidemiology, 132: 6, 1051-5, discussion 1062-5, December, 1990.
121. Rosenberg L, Schwingl PJ, Kaufman DW, Helmrich SP, Palmer JR, Shapiro S, The risk of myocardial infarction 10 or more years after vasectomy in men under 55 years of age., American Journal of Epidemiology, 123: 6, 1049-56, June, 1986.
122. Ross, Marvin, Vasectomy: A Permanent Option, [Online], http://www.webMD.com, May 9, 1999
123. Sandlow JI, Kreder KJ, A change in practice: current urologic practice in response to reports concerning vasectomy and prostate cancer., Fertility and Sterility, 66: 2, 281-4, Aug., 1996.
124. Schmidt SS, Spermatic granuloma: an often painful lesion., Fertility and Sterility, 31: 2, 178-81, February, 1979.
125. Schwingl PJ, Guess HA, Safety and effectiveness of vasectomy., Fertility and Sterility, 73: 5, 923-36, May, 2000.
126. Seidi J, Brotzman G, The rate of hydrocele perforation during vasectomy. Is perforation dangerous?, Journal of Family Practice, 49: 6, 537-40, June, 2000.
127. Selikowitz, Stuart M. & Schned, Alan R.: A Late Post Vasectomy Syndrome. The Journal of Urology, 134, 494-7, September, 1985.
128. Shafik, A, Electrovasogram in normal and vasectomized men and patients with obstructive azoospermia and absent vas deferens., Archives of Andrology, 36: 1, 67-79, January-February, 1996.
129. Shafik A, Electrovasography in normal and vasectomized men before and
after reversal., International
130. Shahani, SK, Hattikudur, NS, Immunological consequences of vasectomy., Archives of Andrology, 7: 2, 193-9, September, 1981.
131. Shapiro EI, Silber SJ, Open-ended vasectomy, sperm granuloma, and post-vasectomy orchialgia., Fertility and Sterility, 32: 5, 546-50, November, 1979.
132. Sharma J, Sadasukhi TC, Infectious complications of vasectomy: a study
of 200 cases., International
133. Shoskes DA, Zeitlin SI, Rajfer J, Quercetin in men with category III chronic prostatitis: a preliminary prospective, double blind, placebo-controlled trial., Urology, 54: 6, 960-3, December, 1999.
134. Simon H, Etkin MJ, Godine JE, Heller D, Kuter I, Shellito PC, Stern TA,
Peckham C, What Is
135. Smith JC, Cranston D, O'Brein T, Guillebaud J, Hindmarsh J, Turner AG, Fatherhood without apparent spermatozoa after vasectomy., Lancet, 344: 8914, 30, July 2, 1994.
136. Smith KD, Tcholakian RK, Chowdhury M, Steinberger E, An investigation of plasma hormone levels before and after vasectomy., Fertility and Sterility, 27: 2, 144-51, February, 1976.
137. Sokal D, McMullen S, Gates D, Dominik R, A comparison study of the no scalpel and standard incision approaches to vasectomy in 5 counties. The Male Sterilization Investigator Team., Journal of Urology, 162: 5, 1621-5, November, 1999.
138. Sotolongo JR Jr, Immunological effects of vasectomy., Journal of Urology, 127: 6, 1063-6, June, 1982.
139. Stanford JL, Wicklund KG, McKnight B, Daling JR, Brawer MK, Vasectomy and risk of prostate cancer., Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention, 8: 10, 881-6, October, 1999.
140. Sweeney P, Tan J, Butler MR, McDermott TE, Grainger R, Thornhill JA,
Epididymectomy in the management of intrascrotal disease: a critical
reappraisal., British Journal of Urology, 81: 5, 753-5, May,
141. Taguchi, Yosh MD, Private Parts: An Owner's Guide to the Male Anatomy, McClelland & Stewart, Inc., The Canadian Publishers, Toronto, 1996.
142. Theodoskas, Jason MD & Feinberg, David T MD, Don't Let Your HMO Kill You, Routledge Publishing, 2000.
143. Thompson B, MacGregor JE, MacGillivray I, Garvie WH, Experience with sperm counts following vasectomy., British Journal of Urology, 68: 3, 230-3, September, 1991.
144. Tripathy SP, Ramachandran CR, Ramachandran P, Health consequences of vasectomy in India, Bulletin of the World Health Organization, 72: 5, 779-82, 1994.
145. Tung, Kenneth S.K., Department of Pathology, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22908, and Teuscher, Cory, Department of Microbiology, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602, Untitled research article regarding autoimmune orchitis and oophoritis dated August 5, 1994.
146. Tsiftsis DD, Sanidas EE, Voloudaki AE, Christodoulakis MS, Dasalogiannaki ME, Emphysematous cystitis after orchiectomy., Scandinavian Journal of Urology and Nephrology, 30: 5, 425-8, October, 1996
147. Urology Forum, epididymectomy page. [Online], http//medhlp.netusa.net/forums/urology/messages/C30278-23.html, downloaded July 4, 2000.
148. Van Der Poel HG, Meuleman EJ, Post-vasectomy pain, an underestimated side-effect., [Online], http://www.uroweb.org/androweb/special/postvasectomy/body/shtml, last updated June 17,1999.
149. Verajankorva E, Martikainen M, Saraste A, Sundstrom J, Pollanen P, Sperm antibodies in rat models of male hormonal contraception and vasectomy., Reproduction, Fertility and Development, 11: 1, 49-57, 1999.
150. Verhulst AP, Hoekstra JW, Paternity after bilateral vasectomy., BJU International, 83: 3, 280-2, February, 1999.
151. Viddeleer AC, Lycklama a Nijeholt GA, Lethal Fournier's gangrene following vasectomy., Journal of Urology, 147: 6, 1613-4, June, 1992.
152. Walker AM, Jick H, Hunter JR, Danord A, Rothman KJ, Hospitalization rates in vasectomized men., Journal of the American Medical Association, 245: 22, 2315-7, June 12, 1981.
153. WebMD/World Health Organization (1990) "Three-Step Analgesic Ladder." [online] at http://my.webmd.com/content/dmk/dmk_article_3961306, downloaded 10/14/00.
154. Wen RQ, Li SQ, Wang CX, Wang QH, Li QK, Feng HM, Jiang YJ, Huang JC, Analysis of spermatozoa from the proximal vas deferens of vasectomized men., International Journal of Andrology, 17: 4, 181-5, August, 1994.
155. Wiest WM, Janke LD, A methodological critique of research on psychological effects of vasectomy., Psychosomatic Medicine, 36: 5, 438-49, September-October, 1974.
156. Wildschut HI, Monincx W, Vasectomy and the risk of prostate cancer., Bulletin of the World Health Organization, 72: 5, 777-8, 1994.
157. Winters SJ, Inhibin is released together with testosterone by the human testis., Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 70: 2, 548-50, February, 1990.
158. Winters SJ, Current status of testosterone replacement therapy in men, Archives of Family Medicine, 8: 3, 257-63, May-June, 1999.
159. Wolfers D, Wolfers H, Vasectomania., Family Planning Perspectives, 5: 4, 196-9, Fall, 1973.
160. Yamamoto M, Hibi H, Katsuno S, Miyake K, Management of chronic orchialgia of unknown etiology., International Journal of Urology, 2: 1, 47-9, March, 1995.
161. Yaman O, Ozdiler E, Seckiner I, Gogus O, Significance of serum FSH levels and testicular morphology in infertile males., International Urology and Nephrology, 31: 4, 519-23, 1999.
162. Zhengwei, Y., Wreford, N. G., Royce, P., de Kretser, D. M., McLachlan,
R. I.; Stereological evaluation of human spermatogenesis after suppression by
testosterone treatment: heterogeneous pattern of spermatogenic impairment.
Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, April 1998; 83: 4, 1284 -1291